Our babies!

Our babies!

Monday, February 6, 2012

3 months


As of January 18th, we have a 3 month old.  We have been loving our little guy so much.  He has been more interactive lately- smiling, laughing, and cooing.  Sleeping habits have been getting much better!  Thank the Lord!!  He had many 7 & 8 hour stretches, although Jermaine woke up quite often to check on him.  Harrison's two month check-up was at the end of December.  He weighed 13 pounds, which put him in the 80th percentile.
not the biggest fan of tummy time

but i love bath time!!
love that smile!


Grand Nan bought Harrison his first Christmas outfit...with a sweater vest like Daddy!



Harrison's first Christmas was spent at home. Jermaine's family came to Brandon this year. It was so nice to not be traveling on Christmas day- like we have done the past few years.  Here are some pics from the day...




cousins


We went to New Orleans for New Year's.  We got to celebrate Christmas down there also.  We also celebrated my mom's birthday.  She is such a wonderful mom and grandmother.  We are so thankful for her!!  My parents babysat one night while Jermaine and I went on a date!  It was great to spend some quality time with my hubby.


Aunt Ellen put H to sleep :)


January 5th was pretty rough- it was the day I went back to work.  I knew it would be hard, but I wasn't prepared for just how hard.  Being home with my boy for 2 and a half months was great.  I missed him so much!!  At least we know he's in good hands at Nana's. :)

We are so busy in the evenings now, the hours of 4-9 just fly by!  We feed H, cook dinner, eat, clean, bathe him, feed him again, and get everything ready for the next day.  I don't know how people do it with multiple children!!  Once again I am reminded of how blessed I am to have a husband who does so much and takes great care of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment